The 3M 6057 ABE1 Filters protect against organic vapours, inorganic vapours and acid gases.Filters are specially designed and shaped to give "swept-back" position to enable excellent field of vision and balance.
- Low breathing resistance
- Well balanced when fitted to a mask
- Provides excellent field of vision as a result of the unique trapezoidal shape
- Bayonet fitting system ensures precise and secure locking
- Versatility: can be used on all 6000, 7000 and 7500 Series half masks and full face masks
- 6000 series gas and vapour filters can be used in combination with the 3M 5000 Particulate Filters to provide combined particulate and vapour protection.
- 6096, 6098 and 6099 filters include a P3 particulate filter Standard: EN14387 Approval: CE marked 1 BOX = 8 FILTERS (NOT PAIRS)
Please see our PPE disclaimer at the bottom of the page.